[KI-LC] Final Comments to the IAWG Federal Operator Guidelines

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Wed Sep 22 15:52:03 EDT 2010

Hello All—

This message is to inform the LC that the staff has received the following comments to the IAWG Federation Operator Guidelines document.  We expect the IAWG to review this comment immediately.
Please note the comment period was closed on 20 September 2010.

Selected Document: IAWG Federation Operator Guidelines

Comments:

• My main point is that the FO should be positioned more as kind of a notary, and the obligations for certification, policy mapping should be moved to accredited auditors and members.

• In general I would like to see that the document refers to the central KI glossary instead of a local one.

[End of comments]

—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       anna at kantarainitiative.org