[KI-LC] AOB from last meeting (Wednesday's call)

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:01:05 EDT 2010

Greetings all

I did have some AOB but I could not stay on the call long enough.

At the last Board of Trustees call, we had a report from Lucy on the state of the Finances. Baisically we are in OK shape, but both membership revenue and expenditure tracking below forecast. The fact that they are in step is partially helpful, but it does mean our overall activity level is lower than forecast.

One area of activity is the WG projects that the Board put aside. It appears that several projects have not spent the $$ budgeted for them. Japan WG/DG and Info Sharing (Mydex) are examples of some that have.  I did not get the detail of those that didn't but you may know who you are! (And of course Lucy can enlighten us, upon request).

As we approach the last quarter, we need to know if your WG intends to spend those $$ or not, before December 31st, the end of our financial year.

Lucy needs to know that before the Paris meeting, so she can prepare a final end of year financial outlook.

Thanks