[KI-LC] Proposal for KI to have an observer for the NASPO ID-V Project

Bob Pinheiro kantara at bobpinheiro.com
Wed Sep 15 11:51:47 EDT 2010

  WRT to the NASPO item on today's LC meeting agenda, I just wanted to
make sure the LC recalls this email (below) that Colin sent to the LC
list on Aug 24.  Essentially there is already a proposal on the table,
which is to provide some financial support (perhaps partial
reimbursement of travel expenses) to Dan Combs in return for him keeping
KI and the LC informed about the NASPO effort going forward.  Since Dan
is a KI member and is participating in NASPO as an independent, the
thought was that he could keep KI/LC up to date on NASPO activities
without KI actually making a commitment to formally join and participate.

Bob