[KI-LC] Call for participation at Kantara Initiative Annual Identity Workshop, Feb. 14, 2011 @ RSA Conference

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Fri Sep 10 12:19:14 EDT 2010

We are pleased to announce our annual identity management workshop to
be held Monday, February 14, 2011 at the RSA Conference in San
Francisco, CA.

This year's workshop will be a full day and we are looking for initial
interest from organizations that are interested in sponsoring a
speaking slot and/or a pod (interoperability demos in pod format).

We envision a 9am-4/5pm workshop day which includes presentations,
demos, the IDDY Award presentation, Kantara Initiative update from the
Managing Director, etc.

Please respond directly to me, dervla at kantarinitiative.org, with
questions and your interest in sponsoring a speaking and/or pod slot.

Cheers,
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager