[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative Meeting, Oct. 19-21, 2010, Paris, France - early bird registration reminder

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Tue Sep 7 14:20:12 EDT 2010

We invite you to join us for the Kantara Initiative Meeting, Tuesday-
Thursday, October 19-21.

Our meeting is kindly hosted by Orange-FT at their Issy les Moulineaux
campus in Southern Paris.

The early-bird registration fee is $195USD until September 17, then
$250USD thereafter until October 21.  We encourage you to register
before Sept. 17

Event information is available at our conference page where you can
review the agenda, travel details, accommodation options.

We hope to see you in Paris.

Cheers, Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager