[KI-LC] Reminder: Call tomorrow, Weds.

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:24:10 EDT 2010

Many thanks for letting us know Toshi, on both counts.

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:20:07 -0700
From: toshihiro.suzuki at oracle.com
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com; lc at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: RE: [KI-LC] Reminder: Call tomorrow, Weds.

Dear all,

This is Toshihiro Suzuki of Oracle Corporation Japan - Japan WG
Co-chair.

I am sorry I could not join the F2F meeting in Paris. Unfortunately,
I am also sorry I cannot attend the conference call this time. Actually I have
another appointment at the same time.

>4. Review the requested budgets for
2011

Now, I checked the "Paris F2F meeting minutes" and I
knew LC has several questions about "Japan WG budget request 2011". I
believe I already answered some of them to Trent last week by email, but I will
try to answer all questions within several days.

--toshi

Toshihiro Suzuki | Standards Strategy and Architecture Senior
Director

ORACLE Corporation Japan & Oracle Corporate Architecture Group