[KI-LC] Reminder: Call tomorrow, Weds.

Toshihiro Suzuki toshihiro.suzuki at oracle.com
Wed Oct 27 11:20:07 EDT 2010

Dear all,

This is Toshihiro Suzuki of Oracle Corporation Japan - Japan WG Co-chair.

I am sorry I could not join the F2F meeting in Paris. Unfortunately, I am also sorry I cannot attend the conference call this time. Actually I have another appointment at the same time.

>4. Review the requested budgets for 2011

Now, I checked the "Paris F2F meeting minutes" and I knew LC has several questions about "Japan WG budget request 2011". I believe I already answered some of them to Trent last week by email, but I will try to answer all questions within several days.

--toshi

Toshihiro Suzuki | Standards Strategy and Architecture Senior Director
ORACLE Corporation Japan & Oracle Corporate Architecture Group