[KI-LC] Reminder: Call tomorrow, Weds.

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:54:04 EDT 2010

No problem Dervla

It is now Item 6 on the wiki version of the agenda (AOB is now item 7)

CC: lc at kantarainitiative.org
From: dervlaoreilly at me.com
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Reminder: Call tomorrow, Weds.
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:00:19 +0200

Thanks Colin,
Can I add one item?
Call out for groups to identify newsworthy items for inclusion in future Kantara-related press release.  This would be helpful as we plan press releases in the coming months.
Cheers, Dervla________________________Dervla O’Reilly
Program ManagerKantara Initiative+1 415 731 4487 business
+1 415 948 3650 mobile+1 415 202 5212 Skype
+1 509 757 4487 faxdervla[at]kantarainitiative[dot]orghttp://www.kantarainitiative.org
On Oct 26, 2010, at 9:43 PM, Colin Wallis wrote:Greetings All -

I am stepping into the breach to moderate this call as Trent is at the OECD Privacy Conference.