[KI-LC] [WG-ULX] Energizing F2F meeting in Paris

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:17:00 EDT 2010

Hi Bob

There were some outcomes in terms of additional WG's/DGs being formed etc.
I am Chairing the Weds LC call in place of Trent, so I will do my best to cover it there verbally.
There is a parallel action underway to tidy up the closing plenary slides and publish those.
I have been travelling for a month and this is my 1st day back in the office so I can't get into detail on it right now.