[KI-LC] Sponsorship feedback re. Kantara Initiative Annual Identity Workshop, Feb. 14, 2011 @ RSA Conference

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Mon Oct 11 18:14:34 EDT 2010

Kantara Community,

We would like to gauge interest from the Kantara Community regarding
sponsorship of booth space at the RSA Conference Feb. 14-18, 2011 in
San Francisco.

We believe this to be a good platform to showcase demonstrations,
working group themes and initiatives, and more.  As always, we are
open to suggestions and feedback.

A 10' x 10' booth space cost begins at $7,500 + labor, general local
union and contractor fees.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you or your
organisation have an interest and/or are willing to sponsor part of
this opportunity.

Cheers,
Dervla
Dervla O’Reilly