[KI-LC] Please complete overdue quarterly reports (template included!)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun Nov 28 11:01:35 EST 2010

Hi leaders-- It's especially important that you complete your overdue quarterly reports before the end of the year because this is a key tool for assessing group activity/viability.  (And you'll have a new quarterly report to complete come January, so you can think of this as practice. :-)

Here is a list of missing reports.  If you're missing any, it would be ideal to fill in AT LEAST any missing reports from 2010 at this point.  I will be sending a reminder about 2010-Q4 reports at the appropriate time, but this will be your LAST REQUEST from me for overdue reports from 2009 and 2010.

  Consumer ID: 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1
  IAWG: 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q2, 2010-Q3
  ID-WSF Evo: 2009-Q3, 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q2, 2010-Q3
  Japan WG: 2010-Q1, 2010-Q3
  P3WG: 2009-Q3, 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q2
  Healthcare: 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q2, 2010-Q3
  eGov: 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q3
  ULX: 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q2, 2010-Q3
  Telco: 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q2, 2010-Q3
  Fed Interop: 2010-Q2, 2010-Q3
  Info Sharing: 2009-Q4, 2010-Q1, 2010-Q2, 2010-Q3
  Other groups not listed: all reports missing

I've freshened up the quarterly report template, and added some new instructions to it.  You can find it here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Quarterly+Report+Template

For your convenience, I've pasted the template markup below.  If you wish, you can fill it in and just mail me your completed overdue reports, and I will put them on the site in the correct place with the correct page title.  If your ability to locate some information has timed out (e.g., group email list subscription numbers for particular dates in the past are not archived in a meaningful way), just fill in what you can. If you need any assistance at all, don't hesitate to ping me.

Thanks!

	Eve
	Your humble LC secretary

{info:title=Template for submitting quarterly group reports to the LC}
To create a group report, log in to the wiki, click on "Add Child Page" while visiting the Quarterly Reports page; title your new page "YYYY-Qn Report - GROUP NAME" (for example, "2010-Q3 Report - Example WG"); and copy the markup from this template (select "View Wiki Markup" from the Tools menu on this template page) into the report page body. Instructions below are in parentheses and italics; delete them and this note before publishing. If you need assistance, ask the LC Secretary.
{info}

h2. 2010-Q3 Report - Example WG