[KI-LC] Potential synergies with W3C work

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Nov 23 13:45:11 EST 2010

I am going through some threads I missed and came to this one.  Apologies
for arriving late to this party.

Eve I think the 'wider world' report on LC calls makes great sense and
provides us with a built in point to capture liaison activities across
groups.  I would love to see this as an on-going LC topic where we could
also take 'inventory' of the status of our current liaison activities.

Thanks for raising this item.

=Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO