[KI-LC] Agenda for LC telecon 2010-11-22 (special meeting time!)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Nov 22 12:17:49 EST 2010

Sigh, I hope you guys won't get tired of my "new secretary" woes...  Although the official calendar is correct, I forgot to edit the date and time below sufficiently to change the TIME of the meeting to 3pm PT etc. (The other group I do agendas for meets at the same time every week.) As indicated in the official calendar, the time of today's meeting is the later slot, not the earlier one.  So very sorry!...

	Eve