[KI-LC] New change of Management for Kantara Initiative’s Leadership Council

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Nov 18 16:34:56 EST 2010

Kantara Initiative and the community would like to thank Trent Adams
as Chair and Colin Wallis as Vice-Chair for their hard work and
leadership over the past year in spearheading the work of the
Leadership Council (LC). Both will be missed, although we’re glad to
continue working closely with them as we move Kantara’s work forward.

We welcome John Bradley as Chair, Pete Palmer as Vice-Chair and Eve
Maler as Secretary for the next term of leadership. All 3 are active
in leading Work Groups (WGs) for Kantara; John for Federation
Interoperability, Pete for Healthcare Identity Assurance and Eve for
User Managed Access.

Join us in congratulating the new team.
Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager