[KI-LC] Electronic ballot: Approval of Bridging IMS and Identity Report

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Nov 16 15:07:41 EST 2010

My apologies, especially to those who sent in their ballots with alacrity.  Even though I linked to Jonas's original submission email, I failed to note that his request was not for basic LC approval, but rather approval to advance the report to an All-Member Ballot, which would ultimately entail this document becoming a Kantara Initiative output.

So I am withdrawing this ballot, and the KI staff is following up on next steps.

	Eve