[KI-LC] Any objections to moving Nov 24 telecon to Nov 22?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Nov 11 00:00:33 EST 2010

Because of the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday, Nov 25, we suspect that it will be very difficult to get quorum for a telecon on Wednesday, Nov 24.  On today's call we discussed moving that telecon to two days earlier, Monday, Nov 22 (same time of day, e.g. 3pm PT), so that we can meet timely and quorate-ly (is that a word?) to deal with our full plate of urgent and important business.

If you have a big problem with doing this, please speak up ASAP.  If we don't hear strong objections by Friday of this week, we'll move the telecon date and update the official LC calendar accordingly.

Thanks,