[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder - Wed November 10 at 17:00 UTC

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Wed Nov 10 16:34:29 EST 2010

Notwithstanding the judgement to be made on potential impact of KI's 501 C 6 status, I broadly support the direction Bob is suggesting here.

It takes out a loop-back in the process, which saves time and effort, with little negative consequences that I can see.  Please shout if I am missing something.

As Bob points out, we have a year of experience under our belt now, looking ahead and envisaging the potential exceptions to the policy (insofar as that is precise), it may be appropriate to nail this in time for the operationalisation of the 2011 budget requests.