[KI-LC] LC LEADERSHIP BALLOT—PLEASE RESPOND

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Mon Nov 1 17:54:14 EDT 2010

Hello All—

What follows is a secret ballot to elect new leadership in the Kantara Initiative Leadership Council.
We received the following list of nominees and ask that you complete the ballot and submit your vote to staff [at] kantarainitiative [dot] org as directed in item [3] below.

	Nominee for Chairman:    John Bradley

	Nominee for Vice Chairman:    Pete Palmer

	Nominee for Secretary:    Eve Maler

1. MOTION:
    To elect the following set of candidates nominated for the identified officer roles in the Kantara Initiative Leadership Council:

	Chairman: John Bradley (Chair, Federation Interoperability WG)

	Vice-Chairman: Pete Palmer (Co-Chair, Healthcare Identity WG)

	Secretary: Eve Maler (Chair, User-Managed Access WG)

 2. TERMS:
 Per section 2.4 of the Operating Procedures, this vote requires a  majority vote, or at least 7 affirmative votes, to pass.
[1] http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/2293776/KI+Operating+Procedures+_V1.1_+2009-10-10.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1257883009000

3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE:
This vote is being issued as a secret ballot, so please reply to staff[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org no later than Monday, 8 NOVEMBER 2010 at 17:00 PST.
Additionally, please include in your SUBJECT line "Vote for LC Leadership. "

4. PROPOSED VOTE:
If you are currently a VOTING member, please respond with your  vote. If you are not certain of your voting  status, the roster of participants is available here:

[2] http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster

I cast my ballot as follows regarding the motion listed above.

 ________ ABSTAIN

* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help facilitate resolution:

5. MEMBER NAME/AFFILIATION:

—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       anna at kantarainitiative.org