[KI-LC] LAP Transfer of additional CLASS C Documents to Kantara Initiative

Roger Martin rjmartin99 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 12:03:26 EDT 2010

The Liberty Alliance Management Board has voted to transfer rights to
the white paper entitled "Bridging IMS and Internet Identity"
(http://www.projectliberty.org/liberty/content/download/4315/28869/file/WP-BridgingIMS_AndInternetIdentity_V1.0.pdf)
to Kantara Initiative for use by the Telecommunications Identity WG
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/telcoid/Home>.

In the same vote, the LAP MB also transferred any remaining LAP Class C
documents to Kantara Initiative (see motion below)

   ...rogerM

Roger Martin
(Interim) Executive Director, Kantara Initiative
mobile: 703-389-1547
email: rjmartin99 at comcast.net