[KI-LC] Moving on.2

Roger Martin rjmartin99 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 10:13:16 EDT 2010

Conor,

Thank you for all of your contributions to the cause over the past nine
years.  You have been an important contributor and you will be missed.

I wish you well in your new role at Intel and hope that we will have the
opportunity to work together again in the future.

    ...rogerM

_Roger Martin
(Interim) Executive Director, Kantara Initiative
mobile: 703-389-1547
email: rjmartin99 at comcast.net