[KI-LC] Moving on.2

Cahill, Conor P conor.p.cahill at intel.com
Thu Mar 25 07:21:21 EDT 2010

Dear LC members,

Like Kenji, I too will be moving on to other internal tasks at Intel and will no longer be able to actively participate in Kantara.   At this point Intel does not plan on replacing me within Kantara, so the LC will have to figure out how to hand off the Clients WG as I have been unable to identify a potential replacement outside of Intel.  I am sorry to leave the LC in this position and the WG without ongoing leadership.

I do want to take this time to say that it has been a privilege to work with you all over the past 9 years, first in Liberty for many of you and then in the transition to and establishment of Kantara.  We did some great work in both organizations that I am proud to have been a part of.

I hope that our paths can cross again at some point in the future.

Conor