[KI-LC] LC Telecon Wednesday 16:00 UTC

Trent Adams adams at isoc.org
Tue Mar 2 13:39:29 EST 2010

Dervla - many thanks for keeping me honest.

All -

My apologies, but as I'm on a flight I'll rely on you folks with more
access to double-check the calendar, wiki, and past schedule. We're on
for the standard "early" time tomorrow.

I'll send out the full package with the correct time when I land.

Thanks!

- Trent

---
J Trent Adams