[KI-LC] Comment to the Bridging IMS and Internet Identity Whitepaper

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Tue Jun 29 12:42:00 EDT 2010

This message is to inform the LC & TIWG that staff has received the
following comment to the Bridging IMS and Internet Identity Whitepaper.

Comments:
The paper is a hard read if you are not deep into Telco.  This can be
assisted by [1] adding an acronym section up front [2]rewriting the
Abstract and Introduction to be much briefer and clearer on the
purpose (which appears to be 'reconciling and interopoerating the
protocols telcos traditionally use for authentication, with the
established privacy aware protocols from the Identity Management
community'.

Start each section on a new page to make readinge easier.

I expect TIWG leadership to review and discuss these comments at their
next meeting (F2F tomorrow-July 1 in Berlin).  The review period will
end July 1, if further comments arrive I will forward to LC and TIWG.

Cheers,
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager