[KI-LC] Kantara Support For A National Identity Verification Standard??

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon Jun 28 17:31:37 EDT 2010

Thanks Bob.  I did receive your note and file and shared it with the
Officers. The feedback is as follows:

Before putting this discussion on the BoT agenda the officers would need to
understand a clear indication that the Kantara Initiative member and
participant stakeholders desire such funding to move forward.  One way to do
that would be if the LC were to approve a recommendation as such to the
BoT.  The LC recommendation would clearly indicate interest and desire
across the WGs/DGs.

So the short answer is - if the LC agrees as a body to recommend funding of
this project then the BoT would be able to discuss that recommendation.

Thanks - Joni

--
Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO