[KI-LC] Kantara Support For A National Identity Verification Standard??

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Jun 24 18:29:26 EDT 2010

Kantara Initiative has 501 c6 Tax Status as a Program of the IEEE-ISTO.  As
such we are a non-profit organization and the exact category is classified
as 'Business League'.  We of course have the documents to prove the above
and have done so for various other activities.  Given that Kantara
Initiative would fall in to the 1k cost to participate.  So at least there's
some clarity for you there.

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO
Kantara Initiative