[KI-LC] Smart Card Alliance Conference Nov. 16-19 - - possible pre-conference workshop

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Mon Jun 21 20:57:05 EDT 2010

DG & WG Chairs,

The Smart Card Alliance reached out to Kantara regarding holding a pre-
conference workshop at their 9th Annual Smart Cards in Government
Conference - November 16 - 19, 2010, Washington DC Convention Center (http://www.smartcardalliance.org/
)

I'd like to gauge interest if one of our groups sees a good fit for a
pre-conference workshop on Nov. 16 (similar to Concordia at Burton
Catalyst and UMA at EIC).  Something to consider is that Kantara would
incur fixed costs such as AV, food & beverage, internet fees.  We
would also enter into a sponsor agreement that would involve some
marketing support in exchange for having Kantara Initiative as an
organization sponsor.

Please let me know at your convenience of your groups interest.

Thanks
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly
Program Manager