[KI-LC] Opportunity for Kantara meeting at pii2010, 17-19 August, Seattle

Dervla O'Reilly dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Jul 29 21:07:08 EDT 2010

I'd like to open this opportunity up to all DG/WGs.

pii2010  have asked us (albeit 3 weeks out from their event) if
Kantara are interested to co-host a meeting prior to the opening of
their conference on August 17, or during free time on the evening on
August 18th or early on August 19.

The meeting would be promoted on the pii2010 registration page so that
all   conference attendees could attend - therefore providing a
rounded Kantara overview.  pii201 woudld cover the costs for this type
of session.

Do we foresee interest and resources from any groups?

I realize this is rather last minute, I'd like to get back with the
organizers by Tuesday, August 3.

Cheers,
Dervla

Dervla O’Reilly