[KI-LC] Next LC Teleconference
J. Trent Adams
adams at isoc.org
Wed Jul 14 17:40:56 EDT 2010
John (and all) -
You are correct, I have updated the options with the corrected date:
1. Ask someone (i.e. Colin) to run the meeting.
2. Skip this meeting entirely, and remain on
schedule for the next call on August 4th.
3. Postpone this meeting until the following
week, July 28th, and hold the next meeting
as scheduled on August 4th.
So far we have two votes for (1) and a split vote between (3) and (2).
FWIW - There isn't a backlog of work needing attention next week.
Something might crop up, but as of now we don't have anything pressing
on the agenda.
What do others have to say?
John Bradley wrote:
> I think you meant postpone the meeting on the 21st and move it to the 28th.
> A number of us are at Catalyst on the 28th, so it may be difficult for us to join, the call may overlap with the start of the interop.
> I can live with 1 or 2, 3 may be difficult.
> John B.
> On 2010-07-14, at 4:22 PM, J. Trent Adams wrote:
>> All -
>> I will be on an IGF-USA panel in DC next Wednesday, and won't be
>> available for next week's scheduled Leadership Council teleconference.
>> Our options are:
>> 1. Ask someone (i.e. Colin) to run the meeting.
>> 2. Skip this meeting entirely, and remain on
>> schedule for the next call on August 4th.
>> 3. Postpone this meeting until the following
>> week, July 21st, and hold the next meeting
>> as scheduled on August 4th.
>> Do folks want to weigh in with an opinion?
>> J. Trent Adams
>> Outreach Specialist, Trust & Identity
>> Internet Society
>> e) adams at isoc.org
>> o) +1-703-439-2149
>> LC mailing list
>> LC at kantarainitiative.org
J. Trent Adams
Outreach Specialist, Trust & Identity
e) adams at isoc.org
More information about the LC