[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder for July 7 at 22:00 UTC

Bob Pinheiro kantara at bobpinheiro.com
Wed Jul 7 01:03:07 EDT 2010

  At the last LC meeting, I asked whether Kantara could provide
financial support for the NASPO effort on identity proofing.  The action
item that resulted was that I would forward the request to the Board of
Trustees for their independent consideration.  Which I did.  The answer
was that the BoT won't consider it unless the LC recommends it.

The requested amount is $3K per year.  I think this is a worthwhile
endeavor, even though the US government is apparently not providing any
funding.

I'd like to formally close out this issue.  Since the LC already
discussed this last time, unless someone else speaks up in support, I'll
assume there is no interest.

Bob