[KI-LC] Fwd: Next Kantara Initiative Meeting - March 9-11, 2010

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Jan 27 15:11:19 EST 2010

All,

A friendly reminder for those groups meeting in Oregon that we'd like
to have the agenda fully fleshed out by February 1.  The list of
objectives page needs a little populating.

The early-bird registration deadline is Feb. 12, so think it fitting
to populate the agenda as best we can to coincide with that.

I encourage you to register to get the early-bird rate ;)  Event info
is available at our conference page - review the agenda, maps and
nearby hotel details.  We have a great rate per night for $105USD at
the SpringHill Suites by Marriott - check the discount code details at
our conference page.  Hopefully you'll sign up for our open-for-all
dinner on Wednesday, March 10, 6:45-8:15pm at Portland's Oba
Restaurant.  The price for the 3-course dinner including one beverage
is $45USD.

Cheers,
Dervla

>>> 1. Announce the dates and location of the meeting - Nov. 19
>>> 2. Subset of Agenda Topics/Objectives due – Dec. 4
>>> 3. Online registration live, with hotel information etc. - Dec. 8
>>> 4. Agenda fully fleshed-out - Feb. 1

Begin forwarded message: