[KI-LC] Action Item 6b - United Identities (UI) paper - are we interested? - LC call 4th August

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Wed Aug 18 00:19:26 EDT 2010

Greetings all

Armed with the Minutes of the last meeting, I am now working through some actions.

Many of you are aware of this work to a greater or lesser extent, and you'll see some familiar names:-)

Kantara is mentioned specifically.

So this email is to ask you to review the proposal outlined in this paper, and respond to the list with your view on whether Kantara is interested to take this forward (should UI approach Kantara of course).

Thanks in advance for your input.

====
====