[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder - Wed, Sept 23 at 15:00 UTC

Bob Pinheiro kantara at bobpinheiro.com
Wed Sep 23 07:55:51 PDT 2009

I'd expect that what I'm proposing would be part of the large-scale
project that is being proposed for 2010, not the project for 2009, which
I understand to be mostly a literature review.  I thought that the
actual proposal for 2010 is going to be developed as part of this
preliminary 2009 work.  If my input is requested as part of putting
together a 2010 proposal, I'll be glad to provide it.

Bob