[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder - Wed, Sept 23 at 15:00 UTC

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Wed Sep 23 07:05:35 PDT 2009

Another key point that Iain didn't highlight is that this first
scoping phase will actually produce a deliverable that has value on
it's own.  So even if we don't ever do the second phase, doing the
first phase has value by identifying what consumer research already
exists in this area, where are the holes, and who cares to know more
and what specifically those firms want to know about consumers that
they don't know today.  That's pretty powerful on its own.

FWIW, I support the proposal as I see it's value across many WG's and
Kantara activities... for only $5K with a partner ready to put in $4k
match.

Brett McDowell | http://info.brettmcdowell.com | http://kantarainitiative.org