[KI-LC] Draft minutes of 14 Sep 2009 LC meeting

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Sep 15 07:46:49 PDT 2009

The draft minutes from our F2F meeting yesterday can be found here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Leadership+Council+F2F+-+2009-09-14

Action items and new resolutions can be found here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Minutes+and+Meeting+Materials

Please note that there are a number of new issues captured in the
minutes, but not turned into action items; for example, we believe
that it is the duty of the LC liaisons to the BoT to introduce our
voted-on recommendations to them formally in a BoT session.  The
minutes should be read carefully for guidance on future LC activity.

Also please note that we somehow overlooked approving last week's
minutes, so this should be done at the next opportunity.

By tomorrow, I will relinquish my LC Secretary title (and my
Secretarial write privileges on the LC wiki space will disappear).  If
you have any comments or corrections, please let me know ASAP.  It's
been a pleasure serving in this role!  I look forward to continuing to
work with you all as a "civilian" on the LC.

Thanks,

	Eve

Eve Maler
eve at xmlgrrl.com