[KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:58:56 PDT 2009

Now that *is* cool.

From: eve at xmlgrrl.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 16:28:26 -0700
To: dervla at kantarainitiative.org
CC: LC at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Thank you!  Here's my attempt at a roster that makes the distinction:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Participant+Roster

I took the chance that most people won't bounce rapidly back and forth between the two statuses, and stuck some color formatting around each non-voting person's name so that determining quorum and doing roll call would be easy.

Eve