[KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Sep 9 16:28:26 PDT 2009

Thank you!  Here's my attempt at a roster that makes the distinction:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Participant+Roster

I took the chance that most people won't bounce rapidly back and forth
between the two statuses, and stuck some color formatting around each
non-voting person's name so that determining quorum and doing roll
call would be easy.

	Eve

Eve Maler
eve at xmlgrrl.com