[KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Wed Sep 9 13:27:15 PDT 2009

+1 from me too

Many thanks guys.

From: lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org [mailto:lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Eve Maler
Sent: Thursday, 10 September 2009 2:05 a.m.
To: Joni Brennan
Cc: LC at kantarainitiative.org Council
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Thank you very much!  I agree about the bottleneck problem, and had been wondering if the going-through-staff solution would scale. I think you need not implement the style changes (at least speaking for myself/UMA) unless you feel like it -- I'm happy to do the change myself. I just need the write access.

            Eve