[KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Sep 9 07:04:39 PDT 2009

Thank you very much!  I agree about the bottleneck problem, and had
been wondering if the going-through-staff solution would scale. I
think you need not implement the style changes (at least speaking for
myself/UMA) unless you feel like it -- I'm happy to do the change
myself. I just need the write access.

	Eve

Eve Maler
eve at xmlgrrl.com