[KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Sep 8 23:26:24 PDT 2009

Hi Eve, Colin, (all)

Big thanks for your help and proactiveness in pulling this together!

Dervla and I can help from here.  For context one the roster page
permissions - we felt it important to put controls there and on the charter.
 The rest of the space is open for all to "play".  However in light of this
note and change I think it would make good sense to give chairs individual
permission to write on the rosters as well.  This wivould prevent staff
resources from creating a possible bottle neck here, give the chair a bit
more power (which is fair) and still retain control over the integrity of
the page.

Also, since all page rev's are logged we can always go back if we ever
needed to check an edit historically speaking.

I can commit to giving each of the chairs write access to their pages with
in 24 hrs and we'll work to implement the style change across the board in
48.

Cheers,

Joni

Joni Brennan