[KI-LC] WG reclassifications of participants as non-voting

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Sep 8 14:57:37 PDT 2009

This is an excellent point.  Unfortunately, chairs do not have write-
privileges on the rosters for their groups, so the best I could do was
arrange with the KI staff to edit the roster on my behalf within two
business days of my request -- that's why my UMA roster may not show
changes yet.

Part of my request was that ideally the resulting edits would be
suitable for doing roll calls, but I hadn't been very explicit about
this.  Turning the roster into a table like this would be pretty
sensible (though I'd miss the numbered list format, which was useful
for calculating quorum! -- maybe there's a suitable Confluence macro
for counting the voting participants but not the non-voting ones?):

|| Participant || Affiliation || Date GPA signed || Voting status ||
| John Doe | FooCo, Inc. | somedate1 | Non-voting as of somedate2 |
| Jane Doe | BarCorp | somedate2 | Voting |

LCers and staffers, any comments on this?

	Eve

Eve Maler
eve at xmlgrrl.com
http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog