[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder: Wed, September 2 at 22:00 UTC

Roger Sullivan ROGER.SULLIVAN at oracle.com
Wed Sep 2 09:27:28 PDT 2009

Bob,
I'd suggest going to the BoT member directly to request the presentation you are after.  I'm sure that they would be flattered.

WRT other Burton presentations ... I concur with Britta that we didn't expend KI or LAP dollars on Staff attendance.  In any event, we'd need explicit permission from the copyright owner (Burton in this case) to distribute Burton's (or anyone's) copyright material beyond the original recipient.

So, let Britta know what you're looking for, and she'll do the best she can - but no guarantees.

RS