[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder: Wed, September 2 at 22:00 UTC

Britta Glade britta at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Sep 2 08:57:46 PDT 2009

Bob--
I'll jump in on this one for at least the Catalyst portion.  No
Kantara staffers attended Catalyst at Kantara's expense (we did have
two folks there who had free passes).  If you give me specific names
of presentations at Catalyst you are interested in, I can contact
Burton and see if we can provide.  Thanks.

--b.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:54 AM, Bob Pinheiro<kantara at bobpinheiro.com> wrote:
> AOB Topic:
>
> In addition to the supplemental budget request that Iain submitted (for
> market research on digital identity technologies), there are also other
> possible sources of market input which could possibly be available to the
> WGs.  For instance, Trustee companies may have some information or
> presentations they could make available to WGs.  Another source may be the
> Burton Catalyst presentations.  If any Kantara staffers attended the
> Catalyst conference at Kantara's expense, could not an argument be made that
> at least some of the presentations could be made available to specific WGs
> (since Kantara funds have already purchased some sort of rights to view the
> presentations)?  I have one specific presentation in mind that I'd like to
> see (which coincidentally was presented by an employee of a BoT company).
> Can Kantara work out some arrangement with Burton or the specific BoT
> companies to allow WGs to obtain these presentations in some controlled way?
>
> Bob
>
> J. Trent Adams wrote:
>>
>> All -
>>
>> This is a reminder of our weekly teleconference scheduled for tomorrow:
>>
>>    * Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009
>>    * Time: 3pm PDT | 6pm EDT | 22:00 UTC [1]
>>    * Teleconference Options:
>>          o Skype: +9900827043671716
>>          o US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 3671716
>>
>> NEW call duration of 90 minutes: In response to the electronic ballot
>> last week, 5 out of the 7 members who responded voted in favor of
>> extending the duration of LC calls from 60 to 90 minutes.  While there
>> are some people who will not be able to attend for the full 90 minutes,
>> we may need to shift the agenda on the fly.  Please plan accordingly.
>>
>> Here is a snapshot of the planned agenda:
>>
>>   1.  Roll Call for Quorum Determination
>>   2. Approval of prior meeting minutes
>>         a. Review: Leadership Council Teleconference - 2009-08-19 [2]
>>         b. Review: Leadership Council Teleconference - 2009-08-26 [3]
>>   3. Discuss: UDVPI-WG Supplemental Budget Request
>>         a. Review: Supplemental Budget Request 2009 - UDVPI-WG [4]
>>   4. Board of Trustees Update (if any) [Colin, Conor]
>>   5. Discuss: Process for inter-group work (especially across IPR
>> regimes) [Bob]
>>   6. Discuss: IPR management process at meetings in DIDW [Dervla]
>>   7. Reminder: Nominations for LC Secretary & Vice-Chair
>>   8. Reminder: 2010 WG & DG Requirements / Requests Planning
>>         a. Review: Kantara Initiative Budget Preparation Process - 2010
>> Budget [5]
>>   9. Reminder: Action items review and update
>>  10. AOB
>>
>> As always, please remember to check the wiki page for the most recent
>> agenda:
>>
>> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/JADTAQ
>>
>> We'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>> - Trent
>>

>> [1]

> [...]

Britta Glade Kantara Initiative 925-254-4233