[KI-LC] Telecon Reminder: Wed, September 2 at 22:00 UTC

Bob Pinheiro kantara at bobpinheiro.com
Wed Sep 2 08:54:23 PDT 2009

AOB Topic:

In addition to the supplemental budget request that Iain submitted (for
market research on digital identity technologies), there are also other
possible sources of market input which could possibly be available to
the WGs.  For instance, Trustee companies may have some information or
presentations they could make available to WGs.  Another source may be
the Burton Catalyst presentations.  If any Kantara staffers attended the
Catalyst conference at Kantara's expense, could not an argument be made
that at least some of the presentations could be made available to
specific WGs (since Kantara funds have already purchased some sort of
rights to view the presentations)?  I have one specific presentation in
mind that I'd like to see (which coincidentally was presented by an
employee of a BoT company).   Can Kantara work out some arrangement with
Burton or the specific BoT companies to allow WGs to obtain these
presentations in some controlled way?

Bob