[KI-LC] Service Access Problems with ProtectNetwork

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Sep 1 09:28:56 PDT 2009

Hello LC,
We've learned that ProtectNetwork (PN) has recently changed the address of
their metadata.  This has caused our PN IdP accounts to break.  So those of
you who have a PN IdP account will not be able to log in to confluence.
 We've sent PN several support requests and left voices mails with their
support team.  We are working diligently to get the updated details asap.

We apologize for the inconvenience during this time.  As an interim solution
staff can set you up with a Kantara Initiative IdP account to temporarily
restore your write access to confluence.  If you would like us to set you up
with a temp account please contact support @ kantarainitiative .org.

Chairs may share this notice with their lists as they feel appropriate.  I
will send a confirmation back to the LC just as soon as we've got the
problem sorted.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- Joni

--
Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO