[KI-LC] Fwd: [Staff] UMA F2F before IIW

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 29 08:00:38 EDT 2009

That's a fair point; on reflection, the difference is that those other
organisations' work is earlier in the life-cycle, and therefore a little
further from the point at which the results are formalised as a
licensable product. I agree that we need to have clear guidelines in
place, and a simple process to ensure that participants are welcomed and
understand the basis on which they contribute. (In fact, I guess, that's
been a shortcoming of those meetings where I haven't had to sign
anything... there was uncertainty about the basis for participation).

I just wanted to apply a quick sanity-check. I'm happy with the explanation.

Yrs.,

Robin