[KI-LC] [Wg-p3] Privacy and Policy strategy formation

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 29 07:57:03 EDT 2009

The latter. The intent of the charter was to set out the broad remit of
the group, with some indication of likely direction.

However, with the range and expertise of current participants, we're a
lot better placed now to gather and act on prioritised suggestions from
adopters and practitioners. We're also, of course, having to ensure that
our work plans are viable given the ongoing economic climate... so we
have to tailor them to the available volunteer resource and budget
constraints.

Yrs.,

Robin