[KI-LC] Fwd: [Staff] UMA F2F before IIW

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Thu Oct 29 07:40:33 EDT 2009

There was no attachment.

As for whether we need to concern ourselves about this... yes, we do.
But no, we don't need to be crazy about it.  I tried to capture the
balance in my revision sent out a few minutes ago.  Most groups who
are producing output that would require a license from contributors in
order to be adopted down-the-road simply don't let you participate at
all unless you've joined the organization.  I wonder what sort of
"output" was being developed in your TERENA, GENI, etc. meetings that
led them to omit seeking permission to use your contributions.

Brett McDowell  |  http://info.brettmcdowell.com  |  http://KantaraInitiative.org