[KI-LC] Strawman language for amending the motion to amend the Operating Procedures

Joe Andrieu joe at switchbook.com
Mon Oct 19 14:59:42 EDT 2009

Brett,

The LC was under the impression that it had to approve the changes per
the language approve by the BoT. That was the motion that was tabled at
the last LC meeting.

Was that post-BoT approval unnecessary? If so, I you are most likely
correct.

If, however, there were changes to the langauge--and I think there
were--then we have, at a minimum, still need the LC to approve the same
language the BoT approved.

I'm also not sure if the questions raised about ambiguity were resolved.

Trent or Colin, could you summarize the issues and how they were resolved?

-j