[KI-LC] [BoT] Proposed Change to the Intellectual Property Rights Policy

Cahill, Conor P conor.p.cahill at intel.com
Thu Oct 1 08:22:58 PDT 2009

I think that Apache 2.0 and Creative Commons are well known names within legal teams... so you don't need to change those names.

The problem is mostly around the "Liberty" name.   I do suggest we change that to something along the lines of "Reciprocal RF with fallback to RAND" as that makes it much easier for everyone to understand and they should get why it's there as another option compared to the others as opposed to just an extension of the Liberty legacy.

Conor