[KI-LC] liaison coordination

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Mon Nov 30 12:23:11 EST 2009

NIST's "SmartGrid Interoperability Project" has solicited our participation (in a manner of speaking).  They are currently organizing their project into several various "PAP" (Priority Action Plan) initiatives.  I was subscribed to the discussions in PAP10 which contains the "consumer information access" element of the project.

Here is a very recent presentation of the PAP10 effort that I encourage you to review:

http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-sggrid/pub/SmartGrid/PAP10EnergyUsagetoEMS/PAP10_Breakout_Slides_20091118.pdf

I am writing to the LC Chair to request some agenda time at a future call for Joni and I to discuss liaison coordination across Kantara Initiative overall, but specifically this new effort that I would like to "assign" to someone else as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Brett McDowell  |  http://info.brettmcdowell.com  |  http://KantaraInitiative.org